The Papillion Community Foundation uses the funds that we raise to support our community through a charitable grants process. Each year we designate what we are able to give back to the community and through a competitive grant application process we are able to assist various organizations and programs. The programs we support provide necessary services that help strengthen our community. Our grant applications can be found on our website. We offer funding in the following areas:
- Community Improvement
- Human Services
- The Papillion Community Foundation has two grant cycles, with the following due dates: April 1, September 1. Funding will be granted approximately 6-8 weeks following the due date. For additional information on the range of grant funding we are able to provide or if you are interested in applying please contact us.
The Papillion Community Foundation is honored to be able to partner with and support so many excellent causes in our community including the following:
- Swingin’ in Summer Music Series at Sumtur Amphitheater
- Planters & Flowers for City Park
- Support for Papillion Helmet & Shield Foundation
- Support for Papillion Volunteer Fire Department for training & the purchase of multiple AED’s.
- Holiday Lighting for downtown Papillion
- Support for Papillion Police Department K-9 Unit
- Purchase of AED’s for the new Werner Park
- Support for the Mark Noziska Distinguished Service Scholarship Fund
- Support for the Papillion LaVista Schools Foundation
- Support for the Sarpy Arts Council
Apply for a Grant
The Papillion Community Foundation currently has two different grant applications in an effort to simplify applying for funding.
Quick Response Grant Application
To use the “Quick Response Grant Application Form” you must meet the following criteria:
- Your request must be $500 or under
- Your organizational operating budget is $10,000 or less annually
- You have applied and received funding from us in the past 24 months (please note that if you have received funding from us in the past 24 months your request does not have to be under the $500 limit)
If your organization does not meet those criteria you will need to use our regular grant application. The regular grant application requires additional documentation and financial reporting.
Papillion Community Foundation Grant Application
For additional grant application information, please contact us.